I elect to withdraw from The Pennsylvania State University with the understanding of the following:
- I am withdrawing from all my credit courses.
- My course registration for all future semesters will be cancelled. I will need to be re-enrolled to return.
- In the case of a summer-only withdrawal, fall registration will be maintained and re-enrollment is not necessary.
- I understand that withdrawing might have a financial impact on my financial aid and health insurance benefits.
- I understand that if I have borrowed federal or University loans during my career at Penn State, and I withdraw, even for just one fall or spring semester, that I will be required to complete the Loan Exit Interview at studentloans.gov in order to fulfill University Policy and federal regulations. If I do not complete the Loan Exit Interview, registration and transcript holds may be placed on my academic records.
Please review your entries on this form. If all of the information is entered correctly, please print (using "Print Form" button at bottom), sign and follow the instructions below.
Student Signature: _____________________________________